At Bowdoin Construction, the assurance of quality is initiated during the planning stages of the project and is carried through to final close-out. Some of the key components of Bowdoin’s quality control program include:
- Thorough subcontractor scoping, evaluation and selection
- Shop drawings, samples and mock-ups
- Pre-installation meetings with subcontractors and manufacturer’s representatives
- Work to complete lists / Corrections lists
- Staffing support to ensure expedient project close-out
Through our consistency in quality management practices, Bowdoin’s principals and staff have fostered a culture of quality that extends to our subcontractors and vendors. Our staff and subcontractors know what is expected of them when they are on a Bowdoin jobsite, and our commitment to quality clearly shows in the final product.